Monday, October 14, 2013

We went to Six Flags for Dad's company party and it started raining.  I also went on a camp-out for the 100 years for Scouting in the church.  The camp-out was fun.  After the camp-out, I went home early and we went to the Fall Festival.  And then yesterday, we got to meet Elder Beck and we participated in a fireside where he was talking to all of the youth in five different Stakes.  I got my top braces also.  The missionaries came over for dinner.  And I also went to Robotics club and I thought it was fun.  I also went fundraising and I earned a limo ride.  I haven't gone on the limo ride yet.  We also had a Stake General Conference workshop and mom taught a class there.  I have been doing tennis lessons with Bradley and its been fun.  We went bowling for mutual and it was fun.  I got the new House of Hades book and I finished it on Thursday.  Mom and Dad also went on a cruise and they had a fun time.

2 comments: