Sunday, December 29, 2013

Recently I've had region, my end of the year orchestra concerts, and I have also seen the Hobbit, I've also had my Christmas Party.  I also had Christmas!  And recently we have started to watch Studio C.  And almost all of Winter Break I've slept in almost every single day.  Aw, it's good to sleep in.

In Studio C, my favorite episode is the 5-day day weather forecast.  For Christmas, I got a laser game, a trinomial game, stocking stuffers, a remote control car, a spinning fan, I got a launcher, and I got a prank calculator, I get a Lord of the Rings cello book, I got some spy gadgets, and I got Chemistry set, and I also got a hundred dollars.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you really got a lot of presents. I'm glad you did well in your music. We had a fun time here, but will be glad to get home. Love you.

    ReplyDelete