Sunday, November 17, 2013

Do you like sports? If so, which ones and why?

I do like sports and my sports that I've recorded on my favorite list for playing is: #1 tennis, then soccer, then gaga ball, then swimming, then football, then basketball, then volleyball.  I just really enjoy them.  My favorite sports that I like watching is: #1 football (Go BYU, Go Packers!), #2 basketball (Go Spurs!), #3 Baseball (Go Cardinals!), 4 tennis, 5 soccer (futbol) (Go USA!).

Monday, I played in this little Veteran's Day breakfast on my cello.  Tuesday, I went to the temple and got hot chocolate.  Wednesday, we practiced the song with the pianist at the church building.  Thursday, I went to Writing Wildcats and I won an exit prize that only three students got.  And Friday, of course, I went to Region and I got 3rd chair.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Saturday, we cleaned.  Sunday, I did a performance in church.





1 comment:

  1. For some reason, even though many people think it is boring, I like to watch baseball (even though I don't watch many games). And my favorite team is the Cardinals, since I was born in St. Louis, Missouri. Love you.

    ReplyDelete