Sunday, November 3, 2013

Most of my week was boring.  Thursday was Halloween and I went to Grandma's and I went around once and I got 14 pieces of candy.  And I thought that we were going to go trick or treating around our block.  We hung out a little later.  We talked with David and Heidi.  I made sure that baby Carter didn't run off.  And Emma got lost.  After we found Emma, Mom was so fed up that when we got home she wouldn't let anyone go trick or treating around the block.  Which stank for me because the one year that I don't go trick or treating around my block almost all of my friends go trick or treating around my block.  And on top of that, I only got 14 pieces of candy total, Halloween Night.

Saturday, Mom and Dad got hit by a car.  And, Sunday I almost gave the lesson in Priesthood but then someone else was teaching it.  Tuesday I had orchestra concert.  And Saturday I went to the Gladys Knight thingamajiger.  And Friday night, Mom and Dad went to go see Ender's Game.  

5 comments:

  1. On the subject of boring, I think that I got bored when I was young because I was always being entertained by TV, movies, and reading. If I had done more, like serving others and having hobbies, I could have still had my entertainment, but if necessary entertained myself by the things I did. Sorry about the candy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total waste of a costume... I feel for ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he conveniently left out the part where I told him to go trick or treating around Grandma's block with Errolyn because we might not go at home... and he refused.

      Delete
  3. Moral of the story. Don't let your Mom get fed up when you want something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he conveniently left out the part where I told him to go trick or treating around Grandma's block with Errolyn because we might not go at home... and he refused.

      Delete