Thursday, October 30, 2014

School has been fun so far.  I made the Varsity A Orchestra, JV Tennis, and Allie was born at the beginning of the school year.  She was sweet.  When we were taking pictures with her, I was only one she opened up her eyes for.  Highschool has been tough but I've been keeping up with my grades.  I made 11th chair in the All-Region Symphony Orchestra.  And I was the first one to get Allie to laugh.  A new family moved into the ward and so we got another teacher.  His name was Ammon and we quickly became friends even though we went to rival schools.  We also have several new families in the ward.  All of the teacher's quorum plays the cello.  And a family started bringing the sacrament bread and it tastes really good because it's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment