Sunday, August 17, 2014

So, last Sunday I got my Patriarchal blessing.  And it was really cool.  Later that week, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit us.  And I had tennis and cello camps and so I was busy the entire week.  And also it was Logan's turn to cook the dinners this week, and tonight we're having 7-layer dip, my favorite food.  Errolyn had a 6th grade party last night, and me and Logan got to stay upstairs in Mom's room.  And that's one of the good things about not being invited to a party because we got to stay upstairs in Mom's room and do media.  I also got a Go-phone this week and I'm really excited because I've been able to use it several times.  Also, we're all really excited for the baby.  And I cleaned the garage and the laundry room.  If you want to know more details look on my Mom's Facebook page and blog.  And that was my very busy week.  I really want to see "The Giver" that came out recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment